We Need You! Nearly 70 Volunteers are needed to make this a success!
The 2017 Handlebars for the Homeless charity bike ride will be held on Sunday, August 6th. Nearly 70 volunteers are needed to make this a success! Join us to help Detroit’s #1 homeless service agency, the Neighborhood Service Organization (NSO), raise awareness and resources to continue providing housing and outreach services to the city’s most vulnerable citizens. Following the event, we will have a volunteer appreciation social afterwards (2 PM) with great food, music, and games provided.
Roles and Start times for Aug 6th:
- AM Setup Team (6:30am start)
- Traffic Directors (6:30am start)
- Parking Attendants (6:30am start)
- Greeters (6:30am start)
- Registration (6:30am start)
- T-Shirts (6:30am start)
- Refreshments (6:30am start)
- Midway Team (8:30am start)
- Parking Security (8:30am start)
- Post-Party Breakdown Crew (11:00am – 5:00pm)
Any questions, comments, or concerns? Send em here!