• Do you like chill, unpretentious environments to connect with new people?
• Want to reconnect with your old “BYP” buddies?
• Do card games or board games interest you?
• You willing to drink free wine? (Just tip the bartender)
• Never checked out Detroit’s west side, or the Avenue of Fashion?
• Do like Tacos? (Everybody likes Tacos)
• Just want to Unwind from the Grind?
Then come to our Game Day kick back / Pop Up Wine party at the lovely Livernois Pop Up shop, sponsored and co-hosted by our friends at the Independent Business Association (IBA).
We plan to show the UofM/MSU game if the start time isn’t too late. Otherwise a different game will be on. Invite bring friends. Guys, wear your jersey.
As we get closer to the date, more details will emerge… but it’s going to be a good time with great vibes. Just like our last event at the Pop Up shop!
There are parking lots on either side of the building, but they are small. Once they are full, it’s a free-for-all for street parking. One of the lots is metered. The street is also metered. Don’t forget to pay. You can use the Detroit Parking app to make it super easy.