- This event has passed.
’90s Drip Paint Party
Sunday November 7
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Let’s get dressed in our best, our ’90s gear to be exact, and paint away 21’s stress.
Join Black Young Professionals of Metro Detroit for our first Paint and Sip event in almost two years.
You’ll get to enjoy:
- Everything you need to create your own Drippy the Elephant and take him home that day!
- Unique wines you’ve (likely) never heard of,
- Lite bites to bring your mouth delight,
- Giveaways of Detroit and BYP swag,
- Music of yesteryear,
- and photos of you in your swag (everybody!)
Dressing in 90s gear is strongly encouraged, but not mandatory. You do not bring wine or food to this event, we will provide all food and drink as part of your ticket price.
All of this is included in your registration price of $48/per person.
A portion of the proceeds from this event go toward our organization, Black Young Professionals of Metro Detroit, which is a registered Michigan and IRS certified 501(c)3 non-profit. Proceeds will be used to benefit future activities for members and the community!
“Drippy the Elephant”
You can use whatever colors you’d like to paint him. We suggest using the ’90s color pallet!
Our official ’90s Color Pallet: