Summer Give Back Kick Back
Friday July 27
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Just in time for the peak of Michigan’s short summer, join several of Detroit’s top Black professional associations at 3Fifty Terrace for our first summer charity social “Give Back, Kick Back”. Focused on connecting like-minded professionals and entrepreneurs with the leading Black professional associations as well as each other, we will bring together great food, drink, and excellent people, to support an outstanding Detroit non-profit.
This year’s beneficiary organization is the Building Better Men(B2M). B2M is a program that aims to help young men between the ages of 6-17 develop the skills needed to take charge of their lives, especially young men growing up in single-parent homes without their fathers.
Stay after for exciting 3Fifty Terrace nightlife for FREE.
Ticket cost will be higher at the door.
Can’t make it? Already have something planned? No worries!
Make a donation through Eventbrite instead of buying a ticket.
Organizations represented include:
- Black Young Professionals of Detroit (BYP)
- Wolverine Bar Association (WBA)
- National Black MBA Association Detroit Chapter (NBMBAA)
- National Black Data Processing Associates – Detroit Chapter (BDPA-Detroit)
- National Society of Black Engineers Detroit Professionals (NSBE)
- National Association of African Americans in Human Resources (NAAAHR)
- National Association of Black Accountants (NABA)
- National Association of Minority Consulting Engineers (NAMCE)
- Urban Financial Services Coalition – Detroit Chapter (UFSC Detroit)
What is the attire/dress code?
- Business casual to dressy casual.
Current weather forecast is for a sunny but very humid day.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
- There is an abundance of paid parking lots around 3Fifty Terrace, but get downtown early and bring cash, as Fridays are busy in downtown Detroit. Street parking is available on Madison and Gratiot as well. Get the ParkDetroit for Androidor iPhone to pay for street parking.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- Please send any emails about this event to firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s the refund policy?
- Because this event is to honor a deserving non-profit, we are not offering refunds for cancellations or no-shows. We hope you understand the proceeds will be donated to a good cause.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
- No you do not.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
- Yes we can re-assign your ticket to another person, simply email us at email@example.com before the event with the name and email address of the person who will be taking your place.
Are there vendor opportunities available?
- We are open to vendors looking to donate time or services to aid the growth and value of the event, and to promote their own brand to our demographic. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. Include your website and phone number we can reach you at.