- This event has passed.
Mix & Fowl
Thursday August 22
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join us for our summer networking mixer at The Fowling Warehouse in Hamtramck!
We are inviting members and the public out for food, networking, Fowling, and an impressive cash bar boasting a vast beer and spirit selection. We’ll also have our 2019 Planning Team available and ready to discuss our upcoming events and opportunities to get involved.
Parking, food, and all-night entry are all included, but space is limited and registration is REQUIRED so RSVP right away!
NOTICE: If you volunteered at Handlebars for the Homeless 2019 (either day) make sure you RSVP under the same name which you volunteered with.
- I want to come but I am not sure if I’ll be available. What should I do?
We have limited room and want all tickets to actually be used. So please RSVP right away and save a seat for yourself if you know you can come. Please release your seat or cancel your ticket ASAP if you will not be coming. This will free up your ticket for the next person on the waitlist.
- What should I do if I can no longer attend but I have a ticket?
Please request a “refund” or contact us to “cancel” your ticket. We’ll free it up for the next person on the waitlist.
- Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Everyone must be 21 or older and bring a valid ID.
- What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
The Fowling Warehouse has FREE parking right in front of the building.
- What can I bring into the event?
Do not bring any beverages with you. However, we do encourage personal and business cards.
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No. We will look you up by name.
- Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
If you want to transfer your ticket, you may contact us to do so. If you need to cancel your attendance, please request a “refund” and your ticket will be released to the next person in line.