Follow the Money
Wednesday February 26
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
2020 is the year where everyone is sure to want to do better in something.
Well, we want you to have the tools to make your money go further as an African American young professional.
This will focus on practical, easy to understand strategies and tools to help you make your money go further, protect your livelihood, and to navigate tough situations. Topics include:
- Wealth in our Community
- Maximizing Employer Benefits
- Do’s and Don’t of Retirement Savings
- Unconventional ProTips on Home and Car Buying + Leasing
- The Different Types of Insurance (Health, Life, Disability, etc.)
- Top Budgeting Tools for 2020
This event will feature a short lecture presentation followed by an open Q&A. More details will be in forthcoming emails and social media posts.
This is a free event.